Monogamy, when it comes to vehicle type, appears to be out. And it is the Europeans that are leading this swinging new movement as they develop vehicles that deliberately defy classification. Beginning to grace auto show floors – and soon showrooms – are vehicles that start out as a conventional sedan, turn into a roadster with the swift removal of a roof panel or two and are transformed into a pickup with a bit more fiddling. The result is a single vehicle to meet the varied needs of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.