GENEVA — From concept cars to redesigned badges to new segments, automakers continue to rewrite their image in the European market. While top-level companies such as BMW AG and Mercedes-Benz constantly refine their brand, others such as SEAT SA, Adam Opel AG and Mazda Motor Corp. just recently began to redefine themselves. Volkswagen AG brands, for example, are enjoying a resurgence thanks to a parent company that has experience in turning around flawed automakers. Take Skoda Auto a.s. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.