GENEVA — The smallest of the world's major international auto shows, Geneva holds its own when it comes to new vehicle launches. Opening earlier this month at the Palexpo exhibition center, showgoers have the opportunity to glimpse everything from production vehicles to concept supercars. Among the highlights are not one but two new vehicles bearing the Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. wings — the new V-12 Vanquish supercar and a concept vehicle from ItalDesign SpA. The launch of the Vanquish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.