BEIJING — Evobus, a subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz, reportedly signs an agreement with a Chinese auto maker for the production of its S315 series of luxury bus in China. Evobus will provide technical assistance for the production line at the Ankai Automobile Co. Ltd. in Hefei, capital of east China’s Anhui province. Evobus’s S315 series are products of the 1990s and are equipped with Mercedes’ most sophisticated engines. The agreement provides for a 10-year pact.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.