New-vehicle sales in Thailand rose 3.7% in October, reaching 57,399 units and taking the year-to-date total 13.7% higher than like-2004 at 562,134 units. New-car sales totaled 13,071 units during the month, according to industry data compiled by Toyota Motor Co. Thailand Ltd., down 16.2%. Deliveries of 1-ton commercial vehicles were up 15.5% to 40,901 units. Toyota continued with its market dominance in October, despite a drop in demand. Its sales of 21,621 units were off 13.1% from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.