DETROIT – Lincoln Navigator’s automatic load-leveling air suspension system will migrate later this year to Expedition, its ’03 Ford counterpart, the auto maker confirms. The system, supplied by Continental Teves, will be available on the ’03 Navigator when the revamped SUV launches in spring. Preparations for model changeover began Feb. 4 at the Wayne, MI, plant where assembly takes place. Ford says the same air suspension system featured at launch on the ’03 Navigator will be available ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.