Most dealers are great communicators. Their job requires them to get their points across to customers, manufacturer field reps and staffers. Good communication skills also fuel effective public speaking. But some dealers run on empty there. How many dealers must get up in front of a group and speak? A lot. So says C. Mike Jousan. He conducts training sessions to enhance dealers' communication skills, especially before an audience. Many dealers, as community leaders, address civic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.