Car production in the U.K. rose 15.1% in February to 111,983 units in reaction to growing export demand. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says car output for export markets jumped 32% to 93,048 units, more than offsetting a 29.3% drop in production for the domestic market at 18,935. Total car production through the year’s first two months increased 12% to 222,178 units, including a 30.4% jump in export output to 187,127. Commercial-vehicle output slid 3% in February to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.