DETROIT – General Motors Corp. will begin selling its Cadillac Escalade EXT large pickup in the Middle East in the first quarter of 2003 followed by the Escalade ESV SUV in the second quarter, a company executive tells Ward’s. Cadillac Escalade EXT pickup GM has been selling the base Escalade SUV in the Middle East since its debut in 1998, but held back on exporting the EXT to the region because the pickup features seating for five people. To be sold in the Middle East, where ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.