DEARBORN, MI – While Ford Motor Co.’s F-150 ad campaign targets the sporting world, the auto maker plays leapfrog in the increasingly crowded fullsize pickup segment. Starting with 30-second “teasers” on national TV, Ford launches on Aug. 29 its largest-ever marketing push to plug “the only truck that earned the right to be the next F-150.” Ford’s ad blitz features print and billboard components. These ads will lead up to a coast-to-coast Sept. 4 blitz that will dwarf “by an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.