More Stories Fierce competition marked by leading-edge design and innovation is turning the ’04 fullsize pickup segment inside out. Ford Motor Co. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. are the center of attention. Each offers an all-new product for the fullsize truck segment, which – to date – is closely tracking 2002’s volume of 2.2 million units. And each truck makes an aggressive assertion about the wants and needs of fullsize pickup buyers. PICKUPS* 1998 2002 2003* ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.