DETROIT – Ford Motor Co.’s F-Series pickup truck was the most sought-after vehicle among last year’s online shoppers, says Dealix Commerce Services. But Ford shares first place with American Honda Motor Co. Inc. as the auto maker with the most segment-toppers among visitors to InvoiceDealers.com, Dealix’s online buying site. Dealix doesn’t say how many purchases its data is based on. While F-Series is a runaway winner when truck brand inquiries are tallied, Ford Explorer barely edges ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.