SHANNON’S FALLS, British Columbia, Canada – Add Ford Motor Co.’s next-generation F-Series pickup to the growing list of vehicles that employ hydroforming in their designs, says Chris Theodore, vice president-North America product development. The auto maker’s storied pickup – America’s best-selling truck for 25 years – will follow the lead set by ’03 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator, Theodore tells Ward's. Prototype pickups were inspected two weeks ago, he adds. 2003 Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.