Ford Motor Co. says it has broken its all-time F-Series sales record, bettering the former mark of 911,597 units in a single year (2001) and setting an annual truck sales record for any brand in any market in the process. More than 912,000 F-Series trucks were sold in 2004. The profit-rich F-Series trucks are among the few domestic products making gains in Ford’s sprawling vehicle lineup vs. like-2003. The world’s best-selling vehicle line entered 2004 riding a wave of high hopes. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.