MODENA, Italy – Ferrari SpA takes racing very seriously, as evidenced by its five consecutive Constructors’ title wins in Formula 1. But while the track may take preference to street driving at Ferrari, the auto maker has made sure to transfer some of the lessons learned from its powerhouse F1 racing program to the road by way of its new ’05 F430. Ferrari F430’s engine. When development of the F430 began in 2000, Ferrari knew it had to create revolutionary technologies to keep the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.