MELBOURNE – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. says it has sold out the first three months production of its new BA Falcon. Ford BA Falcon As the first BA Falcon was shipped for distribution, President Geoff Polites told a meeting of the Committee for Economic Development in Australia that requests for stock in November had exceeded production schedules by 700 units – about 10%. "We work two months ahead, and at this stage we have sold everything we are going to build," he said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.