CANBERRA – Many of Australia's most popular family cars are exposed to a greater risk of theft than are luxury sedans, NRMA Insurance says. Its 2004 new-vehicle theft scores show some manufacturers are not keeping up to speed with new technology that makes cars more theft resistant and less desirable to thieves. Impreza among most improved in theft deterrence, OZ insurer says. NRMA Insurance measured the “theftability” of nearly 200 new vehicles released in the last year, rating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.