BEIJING — Farm-equipment maker Beiqi Futian Co. Ltd. expands its presence in the auto sector via a new partnership with nine other State-owned enterprises to build automobile engines. Beiqi Futian will provide capital, technology and sales assistance to the venture, called Beijing Futian Engine Co. Other partners, which include Beijing International-combustion Engine Group and Beijing Tractor Manufacture Plant — both said to be near bankruptcy due to lack of demand for their products, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.