BEIJING — The number of new farm vehicles is growing as Chinese companies increase production, statistics from the Farm Vehicle Branch of the China Assn. of Farm Machinery Industry show. China's top-10 enterprises in 1998 produced 238,768 four-wheel units, 18% more than the 202,319 in 1997, accounting for 51% of the total output of four-wheel transportation farm vehicles. That's 2.8% higher than 1997's 48.1%. The same enterprises produced 2,067,180 three-wheel farm vehicles, 14% more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.