NEW YORK – General Motors Co. likely will make a decision before the end of the year over whether to produce the funky GMC Granite cross/utility vehicle concept it unveiled three months ago at the Detroit auto show. Lisa Hutchinson, director-product marketing at GMC, also says the auto maker’s premium truck division is eyeing ways to expand further into the burgeoning CUV segment. “While (the Granite) is still just a concept, we are gathering feedback, doing more research and looking to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.