TROY, MI – Following several years of steady growth and expansion of manufacturing operations into new regions of the world, Faurecia SA is scaling back. In North America, where the French supplier has opened an astounding nine plants since 2006, the change in direction was inevitable as plummeting vehicle sales in the face of recession left the facilities overstaffed without sufficient business. All nine plants remain open today, but downsizing and temporary shutdowns have resulted in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.