PARIS – New Faurecia SA CEO Gregoire Olivier Faurecia clearly believes in a bright future for the Dacia Logan, Renault SA’s low-priced car. Faurecia’s acquisition of half of joint venture Euro Auto Plastic Systems in Romania is Olivier’s first strategic move since he took over the French supplier Sept. 8 after Pierre Levi resigned over a German payola scandal. Faurecia paid an unspecified amount to buy 50% of Euro APS from the Portuguese supplier Simoldes Plasticos. A Croatian supplier, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.