CHANGCHUN — The value of brands owned by First Automotive Group, which increased by US$42.7 billion last year to reach US$922 million, ranks first in the automotive sector according to a study of China's most valuable brands. The brands, Hongqi (Red Flag) and Jiefang, have helped the company see growth for four successive years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.