BEIJING — FAW Car Co. Ltd. says it has posted double digit sales growth in the first half of the year. The automaker reports a net profit of RMB259.16 million (US$31 million) on total sales of RMB1.89 billion (US$228 million) from January-June, up 19.8% and 1.5%, respectively, from like-1999. FAW says increased sales, cost reductions and adjustments to its product mix are the reasons for the profit growth. The automaker says it sold 8,483 Hongqi (Red Flag) cars between January and June, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.