BEIJING — First Auto Works-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. will introduce four new '00 Jetta models that feature a newly designed gasoline engine. The Ci, Gi, CiX and GiX will range in price from RMB120,000 (US$14,492) to RMB142,000 (US$17,170). The CiX and GiX deluxe models look the same as new Jetta King models. With a catalytic converter imported from Germany, the new Jettas meet Euro-II emissions standards and have a top speed of 180 km/h (112 mph). Fuel consumption is 6.6L per 100 km ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.