CHICAGO -- The driver of an 8,000-gal. (30,300L) gasoline delivery truck in this region tells Ward’s that his trucking firm’s primary contact with the U.S. government has shifted from the Dept. of Transportation to the FBI. Says the driver: “We have been pressed by FBI agents to report anybody who might ask suspicious questions about gasoline delivery operations.” The driver also says that before Sept. 11, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency was beginning to favor above-ground ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.