Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. totaled 21,613 units in February, down 0.6% on a daily rate basis from the 21,752 delivered during like-2002. That's the second straight monthly decline vs. previous year figures. Class 8 sales declined 5.9% in February. Heavy-duty (Class 8) sales hit 8,124 in February, slipping 5.9% from the 8,629 big rigs delivered year-ago. February's decline is Class 8's largest since April. Mack Trucks Inc. sales dipped 35.9% and PACCAR ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.