North American manufacturers for the second straight month will fall short of their production schedules in February, an indication that sales remain sluggish, based on a Ward’s estimate for the month. February production is on track to total 1.355 million vehicles, 19,000 units below the month’s schedule, with nearly 16,000 of the shortfall coming in cars. See related data Most of the losses are from the smaller manufacturers. The Big Three, which account for roughly three-fourths ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.