U.S. light-vehicle sales are forecast to rise slightly in February from January’s annual pace and likely will increase again in March. Ward’s is forecasting February to finish at a 16.5 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), compared with January’s 16.2 million, and year-ago’s 16.5 million. (See related data: Ward's Forecast - February U.S. Lt. Vehicle Sales) Sales resulting from increased incentives vs. January by the Big Three, as well as the possibility of a second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.