ANN ARBOR, MI – General Motors Corp. and Allison Transmission Inc. deliver another fleet of hybrid-powered transit buses, proving the financial acumen of the nation’s municipalities is growing as quickly as their environmental concerns. “Business is great,” Chris Collet, a sales manager for Allison Electric Drives, tells Ward's after a ceremony marking the delivery of 15 hybrid transit buses to the local transportation authority here. “In the last 90 days, about 750 hybrids have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.