DEARBORN, MI – Federal-Mogul Corp. CEO Frank Macher feels reprieved from business death row these days. "If I’d been asked to address this group in 2001, you’d have called me ‘dead man walking,’" Macher tells about 600 attendees of the 2003 Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium. "What a difference two years makes." Federal-Mogul CEO Frank Macher He wincingly recalls Oct. 1, 2001 – nine months after he became CEO – when the automotive parts supplier and aftermarket ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.