TAIPEI – Excluding mainland China, Taiwan now ranks as the third-largest Asian market for both Ferrari and Maserati. Modena Motori Taiwan, the Taiwan agent for the Italian auto makers, reports that all 130 Ferraris and Maseratis allowed in Taiwan’s 2011 quota were sold before the end of June. Included in this year's quota of 60 Ferraris and 70 Maseratis were 10 Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradales, which list in Taiwan for NT$8.48 million ($292,400). Based on this year’s results, Modena ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.