TURIN – For those who remain vaguely confused by the relationship between Ferrari SpA and Maserati SpA’s apparently related V-8 powerplants – not to mention their link with the Ferrari Enzo supercar’s V-12, Jean-Jacques His is the man to provide enlightenment. His, formerly head of Renault SA’s Formula 1 engine development, now is director of powertrain for Ferrari and Maserati road cars. First, forget the enduring perception Ferrari’s sparkling F430 2-seater is powered by the same V-8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.