TURIN — Ferrari SpA, which also includes the Maserati brand, says that its 2000 pre-tax profit jumped from E7.8 million (US$6.9 million) to E18.2 million (US$16.1 million) as a result of E45.6 million (US$40.2 million) consolidated operating profit. Ferrari net profit increased to E6.6 million (US$5.8 million) from E5.8 million (US$5.1 million). Additionally, the company's turnover was up E17.9 million (US$15.4 million) to E893.3 million (US$788.4 million). Consolidated results, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.