NEW YORK — Stuart Robinson, chief executive of Ferrari North America Inc., says his company will preview the Maserati 3200GT coupe at the Detroit auto show next January, shortly before the car goes on sale in the U.S. Ferrari is targeting 1,200 sales in the first full year, 2,000 units in the second and about 5,000 annually after five years. In addition to Ferrari dealers, the company is investigating awarding Maserati franchises to other dealers. There are 29 Ferrari dealers in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.