TURIN – Although it hasn’t been that long since Jean Todt took on the roll of second in command at Ferrari SpA in June 2004, already there is room for reflection. Todt replaces famed leader Luca di Montezemolo, who took up the reigns at corporate Fiat SpA as well as the leadership of the Italian industrial consortium Confindustria. (See related story: Agnelli Fiat Empire to Grow With New Generation) Jean Todt Comfortable with success, Todt has led Ferrari’s famed Formula 1 race team ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.