DETROIT — Ferrari Automobili SpA increased its sales 5% in North America in 1998, the company's largest market. Some 850 cars were sold in the U.S. and Canada, accounting for 23% of the 3,600 Ferraris built. The automaker's radical F355 replacement, codenamed F131, is set to go on sale in the U.S. later this year after being unveiled this spring at the Geneva auto show. Ferrari has begun pilot production of the new model in Maranello, Italy. Tentatively called 360 Fiorano by the Italian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.