Fiat Auto SpA and PSA Peugeot Citroen are extending their light-commercial truck manufacturing alliance through 2017. The auto makers say they plan to invest E1.7 billion ($1.4 billion) to develop two new ranges of light commercial vehicles that will debut after 2005. The new vehicles will be produced at Fiat’s Val di Sangro plant in Italy and PSA’s Valenciennes plant in France. Fiat Auto and PSA, which have been cooperating in the development and production of light commercial vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.