TURIN – On the eve of the Paris motor show, Fiat Auto SpA announces its all-new and “revolutionary” turbodiesel engine family is ready for launch in 2003. The 1.3L 4-cyl. JTD 16-valve engine will be built by Fiat-GM Powertrain in the Polish plant of Bielsko-Biala. The 1.3L 4-cyl. JTD 16-valve engine will be built by Fiat-GM Powertrain Polska SA in the Polish plant of Bielsko-Biala. The new engine offers two highly innovative features: Extremely compact dimensions that enable it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.