VIENNA – Fiat Auto SpA's Polish car plant, Fiat Auto Poland S.A., in Tychy, hits a new milestone, building its 500,000th Panda small car. The milestone vehicle is destined for a customer in Italy, where Fiat sells more than half of its total Panda output. Fiat Panda The Tychy plant, which is the sole source for the car, launched Panda production in May 2003. Of the 500,000 Pandas built to date, 59,130 units were sold domestically. Fiat Auto Poland exported 440,870 Pandas. Italy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.