BIELSKO-BIALA, Poland – Fiat Auto Poland S.A. will phase out production of the Fiat Uno small car before the end of this year. The company, which began Uno production 1994, built a total of 197,018 cars last year and expects a similar result this year. Meanwhile, production start of the Seicento successor is scheduled for 2003. After a big loss in 2001, Fiat Poland expects better financial results this year. “I hope, that we will finish this year without losses and maybe even with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.