SAO PAULO — Fiat Auto SpA says it will reduce its activities in Argentina, owing to the worsening crisis there. Its truck division, Iveco, transferred its operations to Brazil. These announcements came as the Italian headquarters announced that its CEO Roberto Testore will be replaced by Giancarlo Boschetti, head of Iveco. Fiat currently is the market leader in Brazil.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.