SAO PAULO – Fiat Automoveis SA plans to offer three models with 1.5L alcohol fuel engines. They include the Palio, Siena Weekend and Strada. The Palio will be priced at $6,400 and the Strada at $7,000. Among the options offered are airbags, air conditioning and antilock brakes. The Fiat Mille equipped with an alcohol engine has been selling poorly and only can be ordered after a 90-day wait for $600 more than the gasoline version. Fiat is betting on increased sales of alcohol-fueled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.