Chrysler Group LLC is up and running and, combined with Fiat Auto Group, becomes the world’s sixth-largest auto maker. Fiat has closed its deal to acquire 20% of bankrupt Chrysler LLC, saying the new auto maker “will begin operations immediately.” The development follows a U.S. Supreme Court move late Tuesday to lift a stay preventing the transaction. The decision scuttled objections that threatened Fiat’s proposed acquisition of bankrupt Chrysler’s primary assets. The auto maker now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.