VIENNA – Giancarlo Boschetti, president and CEO of Fiat Auto SpA, confirms earlier press reports regarding negotiations with Iranian automotive companies. “There are a number of proposals from Iran, which we are examining, but nothing has been decided,” Boschetti says. A Fiat delegation visited Iran last December. An Iranian source says the delegation was the most senior Fiat team to visit Iran in the last three years. The Italian auto maker reportedly discussed Iranian production of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.