Fiat Auto SpA takes the wraps off its new Punto, the first redesign of the B-segment car since 1999. New Punto reflects Fiat’s latest design philosophy. The vehicle is the first tangible display of Fiat’s new design philosophy and serves as a strong sign that the troubled auto maker will remain an industry player. Fiat expects the new Punto to carry on the sales success of its predecessor. More than 5 million units have been sold since its debut in 1993, with annual sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.