Fiat SpA denies a rumor circulating through European financial markets that Honorary Chairman Giovanni Agnellia has died. A denial also was issued by the Agnelli family holding company, IFIL SpA. The rumors sent Fiat shares higher during trading on Tuesday. Shares rose to €13.22 ($12.07) and then fell back to €12.51 ($11.42) after the rumor was denied. The Agnelli family currently holds a controlling interest in Fiat via its holding company. Giovanni Agnelli, 81, took over as chairman of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.