Financially beleaguered Fiat Auto SpA plans to launch several new vehicles under a multi-billion-euro program to renew its product line, CEO Giancarlo Boschetti reveals. Fiat will drop the Panda from its lineup in second quarter 2003 Boschetti, speaking to analysts in a conference call, also says Fiat Auto’s first new diesel engine to be spawned from its cooperation with General Motors Corp. will bow in the Lancia Y model slated to arrive in mid-2003. Boschetti says the engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.