Fiat Auto SpA expands its Stilo small car line to encompass a new wagon variant (SW), which debuts at the Paris auto show this week. The wagon is a crucial piece in Fiat’s plans to grow Stilo sales, which continue to track below expectations. (see related story: Fiat Running Out of Time) Fiat is on target to deliver 200,000 Stilos this year, significantly short of the 360,000-unit capacity at the auto maker’s Cassino, Italy, assembly plant, the sole production source for the car. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.