TURIN — Fiat SpA is developing a rival to the Opel Agila small multipurpose vehicle (MPV). The vehicle is under development at Fiat's headquarters here and is due out in 2003. Called the B MPV, in reference to the market segment where it is positioned, the vehicle reportedly will be styled by ItalDesign SpA and is based on Fiat's B (Punto) platform. Fiat also has approved plans to build a medium-size MPV by 2004, based on the Stilo platform. The addition will help create a complete ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.